Save the Date for AAN’s 2021 Conference
August 21, 2021
Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook, Autograph Collection
2655 Lane Park Rd
Birmingham, AL 35223.
Call for Abstracts
AAN will host a poster competition for medical students and residents at the 2021 Conference. Submit abstract to Meghan Martin by July 30, 2021. Download the AAN Poster Competition Guidelines.
Make hotel reservations at the Grand Bohemian online.
The room block rate is $249 per night and will expire on July 21.
- Recognize neurologic complications of acute COVID-19.
- Discuss the changing landscape of MS disease modifying therapies.
- Recognize and describe phenomenology in common and uncommon movement disorders.
- Understand how to assess quality in telemedicine in acute stroke.
- Understand the value of diagnostic and prognostic tools for status epilepticus.
- Discuss the basic concepts of electrodiagnostic studies for the evaluation of peripheral neuropathies.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Medical Association of the State of Alabama through the joint providership of the Medical Foundation of Alabama and the Alabama Academy of Neurology. The Medical Foundation of Alabama is accredited by the medical Association of the State of Alabama to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CME TRANSCRIPTS NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE!
Transcripts will be available for download from the Medical Association of the State of Alabama website eight (8) weeks after the date of the educational event. Go to www.alamedical.org/CMEtranscript and follow the instructions to print or download your CME transcript. For assistance, please call Margaret McGuire at (334) 954-2500.